JOIN: X.Org at LinuxWorld Koeln/Cologne 14-16 November

Egbert Eich eich at suse.de
Mon Oct 9 02:49:57 PDT 2006

Leon Shiman writes:

 >  ----> All Members of the X.Org community are invited to participate! <----
 >      --------------------------------------------------------------

Naturally *all* people interested in contributing to
X.Org - not only those who are enrolled as Members -
are invited to participate in this event!

Since this is an European event this specifically
addresses people local to this event to help planning
and organizing this event and use it as an opportunity
to meet.

Successful events like our conferences and meetings
on FOSDEM, LinuxTag, LinuxDay and FROSCON have proven
that there is an active and vital group around X.Org
in Europe.

To provide a forum to talk about, coordinate and
plan this and other European events and
to identify other meeting opportunities for
local communities in Europe I have set up an IRC
channel:

	    #xorg-europe    on freenode

Cheers,

	Egbert.