X.Org Foundation Membership deadline for voting in the election

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Tue Oct 10 10:45:52 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-10 at 11:04 -0400, Kevin E Martin wrote:

> If you are interested in joining the X.Org Foundation or in renewing
> your old membership, please visit the membership system site at:
>
>         https://members.x.org/

Note that X.org currently has only 90 members, while this mailing list
has 1328 subscribers. Surely there are more than 90 people on this list
who have contributed in some fashion to the X window system. Please join
and make your voices heard as we try to ensure the ongoing success of
this project.

If you think you already are a member, please make sure by looking at
the membership roster.

keith.packard at intel.com