MIT copyrights in X.org source base...

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Sat Oct 14 12:17:23 PDT 2006

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 08:31:08PM -0400, Jim Gettys wrote:
> Boy, either this is a winner, or its DOA.  I've gotten a couple of
> private mails and an IRC thumbs up, but not enough to make me feel
> comfortable "just doing it".
>
> So the next step, unless people start complaining, will be to presume
> the suggested wording is ratified, say, in one week....
>
> So please comment, yea or nay.

Yea from me personally, and also for the Nokia code contributed for the
input-hotplug branch, and the recent contributions to KDrive (Xephyr, I
believe, as well as anything on i-h; the i810/Xv stuff was done by an
entirely separate unit, now possibly defunct).

Removal of onerous clauses (advertising, documentation) encouraged.

Cheers,
Daniel