transparent window even for events

Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes cerdiogenes at yahoo.com.br
Mon Oct 16 07:53:56 PDT 2006

Hi,

Look at the XShape extension, more exactly at the
XShapeCombineRectangles call.

Altough this I believe that you don't need to use composite to get a
100% transparent window and does not need to use XShapeCombineRectangles
if you need only an input window. The input only window is 100%
transparent and you can use this window to capture X events and I guess
that you also can leave these events propagate throw others windows in
the stack, but I'm not sure about this.

Best regards,
Carlos.