CrossComiling Xorg X11R7.1 for ARM (Error at makekeys : cannot execute binary)

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Mon Oct 16 16:41:38 PDT 2006

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006, Alan Coopersmith whispered secretively:
> zubair ahmed wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I am getting the following error ...
>> xfontsel.c: In function `ParseFontNames':
>> xfontsel.c:624: internal compiler error: in verify_local_live_at_start, at flow.c:546
>
> That indicates a bug with your compiler which you need to report to the
> people responsible for it, not to X.Org.

This looks like <http://gcc.gnu.org/PR12435>, fixed in 4.0.x x>0 and
4.1.x.

(Assuming your compiler version is 3.3.x, 3.4.x, or 4.0.0, that is.
If that's not it, then the bug is something else.)

--
`When we are born we have plenty of Hydrogen but as we age our
 Hydrogen pool becomes depleted.'