Radeon M7 rendering problem for SXGA+

John Klingler john at jupiter.com
Wed Oct 18 16:16:36 PDT 2006

Well, Alex, as it turns out I tried that before and it didn't work and
now I can see
why. By itself it is not enough. Backtracking to see what needs to be
done keeps widening
with no end in sight short of just using the xorg radeon driver. If
there were a simple
way of doing that, I would. However, the xorg drivers are not easily
decoupled from the
upper level infrastructure. The alternative of just using the xorg DDX
would require
integrating my DDX with it. I looked at that before and ran into the
same problem.

In any case, thanks for taking the time to help.

John