Howto handle modified keys

Philip Pflästerer ppflaesterer at konplan.com
Fri Oct 20 02:01:23 PDT 2006

Hi,

is there an easy posibility to react on combinations of keyboard-events
like ALT+F or something like that? I have implemented an event handler,
which reacts on the KeyPress event. When I press the 'ALT'-key, the
event handler recognizes it correctly as keycode '64'. When I press the
'f'-key, the event handler recognizes ist correctly as keycode '41'. But
when I press 'f' in combination with 'ALT' theres no difference, it
first recognizes 'ALT' and than 'f' (depending on chronological order).
So how can I handle modified keys?

Cheers,
Philip Pflästerer