problem with X

kr992 kr992 at interia.pl
Wed Oct 25 00:10:58 PDT 2006

(sorry for bad english)
 I have problem with X , i had compile drm files in intel (make -k) bad files and copy to X directory , and now when I run debian all crash and I have black (not blank) screen.

What i can do ?
I cant change to console (alt+ctrl+F1,F2...) cause is crashed
kdm is in init scripts , so is always run at start
my cd-rom in laptop is broke , so i cant run debian install from cd to mount root and change settings

Is any way to stop init scripts? to not enter in graphic mode and stop at console?
Or is any way to change linux files from widows?

Mike
(i have only problems)