[i810] Connecting a TV using the i915GM's SVideo output

Gautam Iyer gautam at math.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 25 12:48:45 PDT 2006

Hi All

I've a laptop with an i915GM chip. My laptop has a VGA output and an
SVideo output. With the 1.7.2 i810 driver, Xinerama / multihead work
perfectly with the VGA output, but I can't get the SVideo output to
work at all.

Has anyone on this list with a 915GM successfully managed to connect a
TV to their computer using the SVideo output?

If yes, can you pretty please send me all the relevant config files from
your system?

Thanks,

Gautam

--
Some people kiss with their eyes closed. Too bad they marry the
sameway.