Problem with 1440x900 + i810 + xorg 7.1/7.2 + 915resolution

ali nebi f1_ali at mail.bg
Mon Oct 30 00:32:34 PST 2006

Hi All,

I had read thes lastest posts and i saw that others peoples
have similar problem like my.
So i have two computers with fedora 5 and fedora 6.
I use latest drivers - i810 i xorg 7.1/7.2
I have this chipset 946GZ and widescreen monitor ACER
AL1916W.
I changed resolution on 1440x900 with 915resolution, and it
works, but the screen is cutting from the left and right
sides around 1 cm. I suppose that this is a problem with
the driver, but ...
How can i resolve this problem?

Thanks in advanced.

P.S. If you need of more info, please write me