libXfont: Changes to 'libXfont-1.2-branch'

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Tue Sep 12 08:52:53 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 12 September 2006 10:20, Matthieu Herrb wrote:
> Matthieu Herrb wrote:
> > New branch 'libXfont-1.2-branch' available with the following commits:
> Hmm, it seems I borked the push of the libXfont-1.2-branch branch. Can
> anyone with more git knowledge than mine try to help me to fix that ?
>
> Thanks, and sorry for the trouble caused.

As there's no active development on libXfont, I've just been committing fixes
straight to head.  It looks like the CID fixes made it in, just not the tag,
which makes sense since in git tags really do apply to a single tree state
and can't be moved among branches.

Anyway, distcheck was also broken, so I fixed that and bumped to 1.2.2.  Just
pretend 1.2.1 never existed.

- ajax