Xresources examples in X.Org man pages

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at sun.com
Mon Sep 25 11:01:28 PDT 2006

Thomas Dickey wrote:
> Considering also that X.org is using an older, less capable version of
> rman (as I've noted on this list twice before, without anyone reading
> the comment), it doesn't make much difference what sort of scripting is
> used.

Xorg 6.9 includes rman 3.2, which appears to be the latest on
http://polyglotman.sourceforge.net/ .  Xorg 7.0 and later don't use
rman at all, as far as I know.

Even so, rman was only used for generating html from nroff, which doesn't
seem to be at all related to the complaint at hand (corruption of nroff),
so why would it matter?

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com