Question about downloading modules

Jon Grosshart jgrosshart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 07:22:46 PDT 2007

On 4/2/07, Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm wondering where you are actually looking I can see all the X.org
> stuff for 7.2 in:
>
> http://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/X11R7.2/src/everything/

Your right. I saw 3 missing in app and jumped the gun. Wrote a script to
compare X11R7.2/$module with individual/$module and the only things that
aren't in X11R7.2/$module (as long as my script is correct :-) are:

compiz (app)
mkcomposecache (app)
rendercheck (app)
xkbdata (deprecated)
mkcfm (deprecated)
libpthread-stubs (lib)

I fail to see the rocket-science...

So do I now that I know what's missing. I was dreading having to go thru the
server manually to look for missing modules. Just think it would be nice if
the above were in a contrib/ directory in X11R7.2/ and not just in
individual/

Thanks again for your help.

Jon