Xserver config dbus interface introspection

Nicolas "Ikke" Trangez eikke at eikke.com
Fri Apr 13 19:19:36 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-04-13 at 13:46 -0700, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> Just a nit - in config/config-introspection-data.h you left Keith's
> name throughout the license - while I'm sure he disclaims warranty on
> code you wrote, it's usually preferred to put a generic term such as
> "the copyright holders", or at least your name in there.
Heh, sorry... Copied the header from another sourcefile, didn't notice
that part. Will fix.

Daniel: I defined it in another header because it's somewhat easier to
edit, I'll merge it in config.c. I might make the string a static global
too, initing it in the module init function and freeing in the module
close function, so the snprintf isn't necessary on every introspection
call. The size calculation of the malloc needs some more work too,
hard-defining it is bad, its just strlen(THE_DEFINE) +
strlen(atoi(display)).

Thanks,

Nicolas