'Mini-Compiz' on Miniature Linux/OpenGL (embedded 3D window system)

olafBuddenhagen at gmx.net olafBuddenhagen at gmx.net
Tue Apr 17 14:18:12 PDT 2007

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 18, 2007 at 12:58:13AM +1200, ZeAtShuttle wrote:

> its all about drivers, OpenGL drivers,
> i've tried these as well, but could not make it work:
>
> * fbdev/DRI
> * directFB
> * GGI/libGGI

OpenGL integration for libggi is not complete so far. However, we have a
student working on this through Google's Summer of Code, so hopefully it
will be usable in a couple of months.

> 2.) anyone keen to help me make fbdev/DRI(miniglx) or GGI version of
> the system?

You can certainly get help with GGI on the project mailing lists (
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/ggi-users ) or IRC channel
( #ggi on irc.freenode.net )

-antrik-