Maintainership for the abandoned acecad driver

Giuseppe Bilotta giuseppe.bilotta at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:30:37 PDT 2007

Hello all,

I've been hacking it at it fixing the problems with the 2.6.x kernel, adding
automatic device detection and so on, and I would really like to have these
fixes and enhancements get into mainline

However, it seems that there is no assigned maintainer for the acecad
driver. I'm not sure what kind of involvement is needed to become a
maintainer of a module, but I think I can give it a try.

What should I do to acquire maintanership of the module?

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta