Where is the Kdrive?

René Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Sun Apr 29 02:16:53 PDT 2007

Hi,

On Sunday 29 April 2007 04:09:18 ZeAtShuttle wrote:

> where is the Kdrive and how to compile it?

In the xorg-server package / tarball.

> http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~jch/software/kdrive.html
>
> can someone point out more recent instruction?

download the regular xorg-server tarball and the configure like:

  --enable-kdrive --disable-dri --disable-xorg --disable-xorgcfg

Or use the T2 SDE (http://www.t2-project.org) to help you build
and embedded (or a-like) system. It can even cross compile X.Org
and more (yes, T2 is open source :-).

Yours,