Documentation about X Render Extension Library

Rafael Rieder rafaelrieder at yahoo.com.br
Mon Apr 30 07:44:10 PDT 2007

Hi,

My name is Rafael. I'm starting to use X Render.

During the last months, I was looking for documentation and "hello world" examples about the X Render Library. However, I just found helpful material in Keith's page (and I read his papers, presentations and X Render protocol).

I also compiled and executed the XClock example, trying to understand the library use and functioning - but, I need more information about functions (parameters, description, ...), something for dummies :-)

If any person could help me in this started work, I'd thanks so much.

[]s

Rafael