Xserver build dependence broken

Jens Stroebel dr-xorg at bcsoft.de
Wed Aug 22 03:18:53 PDT 2007

Lisa Wu wrote:

		[...snip...]

> However, when build the code, xserver fail to meet the build dependence,
> it complains:
>
> +ACo- +IBw-checking for PIXMAN... configure: error: Package requirements
> (pixman-1 >= 0.9.5 ) were not met: +ACo-
>
> +ACo- Requested 'pixman-1 >= 0.9.5 ' but version of Pixman is 0. 9.4+IB0- +ACo-

I realised this too. In addition to that, it's a "real" dependency, as
compiling against pixman-0.9.4 would fail with

+ACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACM-
../../fb/.libs/libfb.a(libfb+AF8-la-fbpict.o): In function
+AGA-set+AF8-image+AF8-properties':
fbpict.c:(.text+ACs-0x105b): undefined reference to
+AGA-pixman+AF8-image+AF8-set+AF8-source+AF8-clipping'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
+ACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACMAIwAjACM-

> Will somebody help me out of this issue, thanks very much.

Someone will have to check in the 0.9.5 version of pixman, I fear ...

		greets,
		  jens
--
dr-xorg+AEA-bcsoft.de