pci-rework + intel 965GM: no devices detected

Jens Stroebel dr-xorg at bcsoft.de
Wed Aug 29 08:31:57 PDT 2007

			Hi there.

When trying to use current git of

xserver (reverted commit adf46b57ce6c69ab13a38b09a8104c802d54d052 )
drm
mesa
xf86-video-intel

I get "no devices detected" resulting in a complete inability to run
xorg; this prevents testing of anything pretty much...

other details:

linux-2.6.22.5

intel 965GM (945GM shows the same)

Using branch "no-pci-rework" - as was to be expected - works flawlessly.

		greets,
		  jens
dr-xorg at bcsoft.de
			23.....56.......drifting
By caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, By the beans of Java
do thoughts acquire speed,  hands acquire shaking,  the shaking
becomes a warning, By caffeine alone do I set my mind in motion