7.3 release progress

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Fri Aug 31 22:13:29 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-08-31 at 20:39 -0700, Eric Anholt wrote:

> *6502:	randr 1.1 issue after significant uptime, with patch.
> 	Review by keithp?

Patch looks good; it's on master.

> *7447:	Definitely a blocker, has a straightforward fix that needs to be
> 	written.

Patch written and posted to bugzilla. Untested. Hoping someone will test
in a known broken environment.

> 11504:	keithp said the given fix was close but incorrect.  I would like
> 	to see it fixed.

Nope, I was wrong. The patch is fine. I've pushed it to master.

So, if someone can test the patch for 7447, I think that cleans up these
three bugs. Eric - let me know if there are additional bugs I should
look at. Let's get this puppy wrapped up and out the door before XDS.

keith.packard at intel.com