Multi X-session setup

tech at tnet.no tech at tnet.no
Sat Dec 1 21:35:02 PST 2007

I do not speak this language, but it seems to be a multiseat setup, and seems to require to keyboards, which is not exactly what I want :(
If I'm interepting this wrongly, could you explain how this concept is?
Because I do not want to keyboards, I want two sessions active at both sessions with one keyboard/mouse, with ability to disable/activate them on each sessions.

If this is not a suitable solution for this, is there anyone else than can help?

Thanks you.