Xgl-gamma-problem.

Chris s.xrhstos at yahoo.gr
Sat Dec 8 04:07:59 PST 2007

Hello,
I have a problem with gamma correction after make
compiz enabled...I get a message in the kcontrol that
my hardware doesn't support it.I tried to correct the
gamma from the console.(man xgamma and xgamma -gamma
0.4).But all I get is this message:
Xlib:  extension "XFree86-VidModeExtension" missing on
display ":0.0".
Unable to query video extension version.
I try to install XFree86 and I get this message during
installation:
.../../../programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/os-support/shared/drm/kernel/drm.h:45:26:
error: linux/config.h: No such file or directory
make[5]: *** [clientattrib.o] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory `/build/lib/GL/glx'
make[4]: *** [all] Error 2
make[4]: Leaving directory `/build/lib/GL'
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/build/lib'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/build'
make[1]: *** [World] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/build'
make: *** [World] Error 2

Is there any other way to correct the gamma?

Sorry for my english.Please any help.I cannot have
compiz for this reason.I think the simple things like
gamma and brightness are the most difficult...
I have OpenSuse 10.3 KDE and my graphic chip is Intel 945.

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;