Adding xinput to apps

Tue Dec 18 20:39:38 PST 2007

Unless anyone opposes I will add the xinput tool to the suite of apps
tomorrow.

I tried contacting Frederic Lepied, the original author with no success.
I since created a git repository in my personal directory [0],
autotooled the lot and applied a few patches.

Most of the stuff I did with it was mpx related but I cherry-picked most
of it back to the master branch. (some of the ordering got mixed up, but
the current state of master is ok)

Philip Langdale stepped up to maintain it. [1] Philip, are you still up
for it? If not, I can do it.

Cheers,
   Peter

[0] git://people.freedesktop.org/~whot/xinput.git
[1] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2007-October/029744.html