Adding xinput to apps

Philip Langdale plangdale at vmware.com
Wed Dec 19 09:37:19 PST 2007

Peter Hutterer wrote:

> Philip Langdale stepped up to maintain it. [1] Philip, are you still up
> for it? If not, I can do it.

Yep, I'm still up for it. I'd like to push out a new official release soon
but right now I'm still having problems with server 1.4. If input hotplug is
disabled, then it seems to work correctly, but with hotplug enabled, it seems
to be ignoring any attempts at altering mouse acceleration or button maps. As
far as I can tell, the app is doing the right thing (when you query state it
reflects your changes) but the server is not respecting the settings. I'd like
to get to the root of the problem before doing a release - in case updates to
the app are required.

--phil