dickey at radix.net
Mon Feb 12 03:10:49 PST 2007
Patch #224 - 2007/2/11
* simplify code for set/reset mode for blinking cursor (patch by
* modify dabbrev-expand() to restart after the last match (patch by
* add control sequences for enabling/disabling focus in/out event
reporting (request by Bram Moolenaar).
* improve startup performance of menus by adding resource setting
menuLocale which can be set to override X's lengthy initialization
of fontsets - which are seldom used for the Xaw popup menus
(adapted by patch by Dave Coffin).
* modify do_precomposition() function and make-compose.sh to handle
21-bit codes vs the 16-bit codes those were written for, and fix a
few mis-sorted codes (patch by Thomas Wolff).
* handle special case in -cjk_width which unexpectedly caused a
character's width to change when a combining character (patch by
* fix build for GNU/KFreeBSD (Debian #40111).
* consolidate GC creation/updating into a single module to reduce GC
manipulation (prompted by Debian #389476, though a complete fix
would involve optimizing the scrolling behavior).
* fix ifdef of xtermCellWidth(), which broke for a case without
TrueType and without wide-character support (report by Martin
* undo a comparison in handle_translated_exposure which did not work
due to X server optimization. That caused the inner border to be
repainted with unexpected colors when handling a repaint, e.g.,
after switching to/from another workspace (Debian #401726, Redhat
* allow -cr option to override cursor color when -ah option is used
* add a note in xterm's manpage explaining that the -bw (or -w)
option is only used by the window manager, if at all (Debian
* make Selection of VT Fonts work with selectToClipboard resource.
* correct length calculation for Selection entry of VT Fonts menu,
broken since it ignored the actual selection length since X11R4.
* fixes for fontsize changes with -fa option (Redhat Bugzilla
Thomas E. Dickey
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 228 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the xorg