Intel i915GM with SDVO CH7021A support?

will nodenet at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 03:33:48 PST 2007

>Are you saying that component output now works on boards with the
>CH7021A encoder?

Being careful in how I answer you... component, composite, scart (if you
have the guts to solder the connections) are working so far I've been able
to bring up 480i, 576i, 576p and 720p. I couldn't get S-video working and
I've not seen any 1080 modes, I think you have to do some channel bonding or
something to bring up these modes.

It's really a matter of whether the time and impetus is available to
integrate these into the modesetting branch. I have very limited time
available myself but I will try to sort something out if the current
maintainers etc have the time for this.

Will Wiseman