installing drivers on freebsd 6.2 - HELP!!!

Ryan Daly daly at ctc.com
Tue Jan 23 09:45:04 PST 2007

Make sure that the top line of the script calls an executable that's
actually present on your system.  For example, a bash (or sh) script
should have

#!/bin/sh

at the top.  If Perl, something like

#!/usr/bin/perl

The install-sh may not have that correctly set for your system.
--

On 01/23/07 12:35, linux at x.deedni.com wrote:
> ok, here's an update - install-sh won't let me execute for some reason
> (install-sh: command not found)...for that matter, i have several
> executable scripts in the extracted directory that will not run.  this
> is getting insanely frustrating...someone help please.

This message and any files transmitted within are intended
solely for the addressee or its representative and may
contain company sensitive information.  If you are
not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately
and delete this message.  Publication, reproduction,
forwarding, or content disclosure is prohibited without the
consent of the original sender and may be unlawful.

Concurrent Technologies Corporation and its Affiliates.
www.ctc.com  1-800-282-4392