[ANNOUNCE] editres 1.0.3

Kean Johnston kean at armory.com
Tue Jan 23 21:09:30 PST 2007

> When we make releases, we push them to xorg.freedesktop.org - I don't know
> how often mirrors like ftp.x.org resync with that.
I assume that the irony of ftp.x.org being a mirror and not the
primary site doesn't escape you? :)

I understand the relationship (sorta) between Xorg and freedesktop,
but there is an extremely long history of ftp.x.org being the "canonical"
place to go for X releases. It would be nice if that was really the
case, however that needs to be done with mirroring, CNAME's etc.

Kean