I810 dual head with sDVO

Sawyers, Brandon W bsawyers at pc.edu
Wed Jan 31 08:05:00 PST 2007

Thanks for the reply.

I tried your suggestion and received the same error. Do I need to have
the MonitorLayout option set in both devices? Or just the primary?

Also, I really like centos as my workstation. :) I'm working as hard as
I can to stay with it. If I can't get anything worked out, I will
eventually upgrade to centos 5 when it pops up (hopefully soon), if I
can't work with that I'll move to fedora. But like I said, I really like
cent and would rather stay with it.