Dual Head + radeon driver + mergefb + beryl. DRI problem now. Beryl problem now.

Alex Deucher alexdeucher at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 07:06:21 PDT 2007

On 7/2/07, ArcosCom Linux User <linux at arcoscom.com> wrote:
> How can I solve or workaround this? I have a Radeon X600 (128MB) and (as
> you can read over this thread) I'm using free radeon driver.

You'd have to talk to the compiz/beryl folks regarding the texture
size limit.  I think they may be working on some solution for that.
Regarding the coordinate limits, they are 4096x4096 in theory IIRC,
but I don't think all the bits are useable.  I'm not sure what the
actual useable limits are on which chips.  You'd have to try it and
see.

Alex