i915_dri failed.

Dexter Shell dexcript at yahoo.com.br
Sat Jul 14 06:03:34 PDT 2007

Hi, I have a problem in my Xorg 7.2 that I built, my Xorg directories three is /usr/X11R7-2 and when I start X11 the message in logs appear like this "AIGLX error: dlopen of /usr/X11R7-2/lib/dri/i915_dri.so failed" I search the module in entire installation but I not found, I dont have either "dri" subdirectories in my Xorg, how I compile this module or missing parameters in compilation of X??

Thanks in advance.

       Flickr agora em português. Você cria, todo mundo vê. Saiba mais.