RandR 1.3 additions?

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Mon Jul 16 20:30:58 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-17 at 08:49 +1000, Dave Airlie wrote:

> A property for changing the Xinerama setup.. so you can decide primary montior..

Instead of a property, how about an explicit list? That's a whole lot
easier to manage. The list would control both the Xinerama order and the
order of crtcs returned, plus of course it would be explicitly
queryable.

Thinking on this -- do we need CRTC properties as well as output
properties? The new projective transform stuff is not output specific at
all (although, that perhaps should be explicit as a transform as well).

keith.packard at intel.com