SDVO/ADD2 TV out - yes or no?

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Tue Jul 17 11:18:47 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-17 at 09:32 +0100, Nicolas Will wrote:

> Which could make use of my SDVO/ADD2 card's outputs, if any?

I'm playing with a similar card this week; right now, the HDMI output
appears to work correctly with current git bits (and may well with
1.9.94, but that was a pre-release version, so it may be terribly
broken). TV out isn't working, and the server appears to believe the TV
output is some kind of RGB analog, which is a bit disturbing.

I hope to have it all working happily before too long.

keith.packard at intel.com