Last change to non-XCB libX11 breaks KDE

Pat Kane pekane52 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 17:50:43 PDT 2007

That bug would have caused me flakey problems too,  in a few month when I
unleash a modern version of a legacy trusted X server.

Thanks for tracking down and fixing that problem, trying to debug these  sorts
of problems in a security-enhanced environment is a royal pain in the assembler.

BTW, will there be any Trusted X  BOFs at the next Dev Conf?

Pat
---