XRenderCompositeTriangles

Andrew Chant andrew.chant at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 00:50:19 PDT 2007

Hi,
 I'm not sure if there's a bug in XRenderCompositeTriangles, or I am just not
using it correctly.
Using the over op  and XRenderComposite, I successfully render a black pixmap
over the right half of a white window.
Using the over op and XRenderCompositeTriangles, I expect a black triangle to
be rendered over the left half of the white window, but it remains white.

My only guess is it has something to do with the fact that the src and dst are
RGB24 not ARGB32.  Could someone please take a quick look at my attached test
program to see where I am wrong?  If it's not wrong then I'll file a bug
report I guess.

Thanks,
-Andrew Chant