MIT copyrights in X.org source base...

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at sun.com
Fri Jul 20 08:44:08 PDT 2007

Daniel Stone wrote:
> It seems like we've got pretty good consensus on this one.  I've just
> discovered that I'm not even self-consistent here, so I'm going to start
> fixing up my copyrights (and Nokia's) to Eric's standard form:
>
> Anyone else want to start doing the same?

I'll run this through our legal approval process here for the Sun copyrights.
(I know we've got about 10 different forms in now for the previous generations
  of standard format going back to the late 80's.)

Is there a licensing page on www.x.org or wiki.x.org somewhere that should
record this as the current preferred form for future reference?

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com