dickey at radix.net
Sun Jul 22 16:40:01 PDT 2007
Patch #228 - 2007/7/22
* modify configure script to permit combining --with-utempter and
--enable-setuid, e.g., for using xterm with the utempter library
on FreeBSD (report by Andriy Gapon).
* modify "Quit" menu entry to override the -hold command-line
* add a check in the startup error-reporting to avoid writing to
pipe when it has not been opened. In that case, report errors
directly to the standard error.
* add OPT_READLINE definition to xtermcfg.hin, overlooked in
patch #205 (report by Kalle Olavi Niemitalo).
* modify 88colors2.pl and 256colors2.pl, adding -r option to reverse
the palettes for the extended colors.
* check for partial overwrite or deletion of multi-column characters
in several cases, e.g., insert-character, delete-character, etc.,
and fill the remainder of the cells used by the multi-column
characters affected with blanks.
* correct character-class codes in wide-character mode for
characters 215, 247 (see also patch #165).
* fix missing assignment for UTF-8 parsing in widget initialization
* correct index expression used to set line-wrapping flag, making
selection from scrollback work consistently (Debian #430121,
report by Vincent Lefevre).
* amend changes to handshake in patch #226 to accommodate
Solaris, which relies on the extra setting of the terminal size
after I/O initialization. Do this by adding new resource
ptySttySize, which is false for Linux and MacOS X, i.e., true for
for Solaris and other SVR4 platforms, as well as FreeBSD (reports
by David Wood, Renato Botelho).
* check for X events after cursor-left, and carriage return,
consistent with indexing operations (comments by Vegard Nossum and
Ingo Molnar on a mailing-list).
* initialize the .keyboard structure, needed for some platforms
(such as Solaris) after patch #227 fixes for keysyms (patch
by David Wood).
* update config.guess, config.sub
Thomas E. Dickey
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 228 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the xorg