Avivo crash in xf86MapPciMem (X1950Pro 512M) and CRT blanking

Robert Tate wrtate at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 29 15:52:16 PDT 2007

As I think I mentioned in my original email, when I patched the driver to
limit the size to 256M, it did prevent the crash.   I'm somewhat ignorant of
how PCI devices are handled by X and the OS. but I expected it should be use
the smaller of RADEON_CONFIG_MEMSIZE and the BAR (although if you know the
BAR is never too big, that would be a good simplification).

Thanks,
Robert