Report of possible pixman failure

Colin Harrison colin.harrison at virgin.net
Mon Jun 4 00:22:30 PDT 2007

Hi,

This is one of those vague fault reports we all love :)

One of the users of Xming reported this failure with cygwin/nedit

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  70 (X_PolyFillRectangle)
  Serial number of failed request:  354

I've traced it back to the introduction of the pixman library into Xming and
can test further (try patches) and report more as required.
But then other things changed as well, so not really proven!

Colin Harrison