xf86-intel-2.0.0 & PV-CH7135 hdmi add2 card supported?

Peter pleeke at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 02:31:56 PDT 2007

Hi

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this question, but after
looking around it seems the most relevant place.

I'm running an Intel mobo with g965 onboard graphics with a PV-CH7315 hdmi
add2 card. I'm trying to output at 1920x1080 (the native resolution of my
tv) using fedora7 (which appears to come with the intel-2.0.0 driver). But
I'm getting a blank screen when starting X and just wanted to check that the
intel-2.0.0 driver supports this add2 card yet? If its supported, are there
any known issues with X just displaying a blank screen rather than the gdm
login screen?

If someone can confirm it is supported, I'll post my Xorg.0.log   &
xorg.conf files to see if anyone can see an obvious mistake on my part.

Thanks
Peter