Mouse fixed, new puzzle.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Jun 9 19:47:53 PDT 2007

Greetings all;

The missus just brought me her daily crossword, and the clue was such that to
verify the answer I needed to run Stellarium & check the stars names in
Orion.

Imagine my surprise when I was greeted by X shutting down when I attempted to
run either Celestia or Stellarium, repeatedly.  From the kmenu in kde.

Stellarium ran just fine, perhaps a month back up the log.  Celestia ran fine
also, perhaps 2 months ago.

Quite a bit has been updated in both kde and in X over that time frame.

Has anyone an idea how to go capturing a valid log?  I looked at Xorg.0.log,
nothing jumps out at me.

Thanks for any hints.

--
Cheers, Gene