USB keyboard does not work when Xorg server starts

Juergen Beisert juergen127 at kreuzholzen.de
Mon Jun 11 12:42:49 PDT 2007

Hi,

curious problem: Attached to my terminal is an USB keyboard. Regular consoles
are working when I load kernel's USB and USB hid support. But there is no
keyboard input possible when I start the xorg server while the usbhid kernel
module is allready loaded.
When I start the xorg server without the usbhid kernel module loaded, and
and running, I can use this keyboard without any problem in my current X
session. Any idea?

Juergen