BUILD_LINUXDOC does not appear in AM_CONDITIONA

Yuval Mintz mintzyuval at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 24 23:23:35 PDT 2007

I try to compile X 7.2, and it falls in xserver, telling me -

hw/dmx/doc/Makefile.am:24: BUILD_LINUXDOC does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
hw/dmx/doc/Makefile.am:27: BUILD_PDFDOC does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
hw/xfree86/doc/sgml/Makefile.am:24: BUILD_LINUXDOC does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL
hw/xfree86/doc/sgml/Makefile.am:27: BUILD_PDFDOC does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL
and then tells me automake fails. Does it fail because of this messages? if
so, how can I solve them? if not, how can I know what it fails because?

Thanks,
Yuval