Avivo (r500) driver status

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Mon Jun 25 09:04:49 PDT 2007

Hello,
   So I've been watching the avivo driver. It continues to evolve and
that's great, however my secondary output doesn't work properly. It
continues to be moved up 1/3 of the screen and shifted right 1/3 the
screen dimensions. Both monitors are using the DVI connectors and no
adapters to go to vga or anything like that. I've done a git pull this
morning to test it out again with the latest, however, everything is
still the same. The xorg log is available here:
http://www.gnat.ca/Xorg.log.0.old this is for the 1650 PRO chipset.

Just thought I'd submit this again as a reminder, not as a complaint.
Let me know what I can do to help further this... I couldn't see
anything obvious in the server log output to tip me off.

--
Nathanael D. Noblet