intel+945GM: display garbled w. current git and KDM themed login screen

Jens Stroebel dr-xorg at bcsoft.de
Thu Jun 28 01:50:44 PDT 2007

Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-06-27 at 17:26 +0200, Jens Stroebel wrote:
>> This is a relatively new behavior; the git checkout of 2007-06-11
>> behaves correctly in that regard.
>
> Of xf86-video-intel or xserver?

Well... of both.
I try to use the versions of both checked out at the same time if
possible. I will try to pin down the problem to either xserver or
video-intel today.

>> 		Any ideas where this could come from?
>
> git-bisect is very handy for finding out.

Yes, probably. If I'd learn how to do that, that is. And have the time
to compile the steps from 2007-06-11 up to yesterday. Unfortunately I
was told that I don't (have the time).

		Thanks for answering, anyway.

			greets,
			  jens