Dual head mode with mouse and keybord isolate at one display

Tiago Vignatti vignatti at c3sl.ufpr.br
Fri Mar 2 10:29:31 PST 2007

Marcos Iuato wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> After rebooting the machine the mouse is working on Screen-VGA, but I
> don't know why. On Screen-TV the pointer of mouse doesn't desapear even
> when is running xine.
>
> How could I configure to the pointer of mouse doesn't appears on Screen-TV?

You can also warp the pointer.  Something like:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <X11/Xlib.h>

int main (int argc, char *argv[] ) {
     Display *dpy;

     int screen = 1;

     dpy = XOpenDisplay(NULL);
     if (!dpy)
     {
         fprintf(stderr, "Cannot open display.\n");
         return 1;
     }

     XWarpPointer(dpy, None, RootWindow(dpy, screen), 0, 0, 0, 0, 100, 100);

     XFlush(dpy);
}

--
Tiago Vignatti
C3SL - Centro de Computação Científica e Software Livre