2x DVI with "intel" driver?

Stefan Dirsch sndirsch at suse.de
Mon Mar 26 01:31:49 PDT 2007

On Sat, Mar 24, 2007 at 01:23:02PM +0100, Stefan Dirsch wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 24, 2007 at 01:02:41PM +0100, Christian Leber wrote:
> > On Sat, Mar 24, 2007 at 09:58:20AM +0100, Stefan Dirsch wrote:
> >
> > [can't post to the list for some odd reason, why every dumbass can]

> > > I was not aware that such a thing exists.
> >
> > http://wiki.x.org/wiki/SDVOADD2Cards
> > Look for Wintec in the list.
> >
> > I searched and found no shop in .de that can deliver it, i guess when
> > you want it, you have to import it.
> > (some guy from .nl searched long and was not able to get it in europe
> > and did also not found any other Dual DVI ADD2 card)
> >
> > If you have one... i would be interested to hear if it really works :-)

I've contacted the subsidiary in Germany and they told me that the

  Pegasus ADD2 Card  (http://www.wintecind.com/pegasus.htm)

is not yet available since it's currently designed. I'm not aware of
any other 2x DVI ADD2 Card. :-(

> Thanks. I think I should first try to order a ADD2-R card for my
> purpose. At least Alternate (www.alternate.de -> Hardware ->
> Mainboards -> Zubehör) has one - but with an unknown delivery time,
> which usually means that it will never arrive.

I've contacted Prolink, which told me that, their ADD2-R products are
for SI/OEM only. :-(

Molex sent me a list of distributors for Molex products in Germany.

Best regards,
Stefan

Public Key available
Stefan Dirsch (Res. & Dev.)   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Tel: 0911-740 53 0            Maxfeldstraße 5
FAX: 0911-740 53 479          D-90409 Nürnberg
http://www.suse.de            Germany