Dual-head on i810 driver -- almost works

Greg Stark gsstark at mit.edu
Mon May 7 03:55:40 PDT 2007

Huh, once I added a "Virtual" line to enable me to use xrandr to enable the
second monitor I find XV has stopped working. This even if I don't actually
use xrandr, it doesn't work even on a freshly started X session.

What I get is either a black or blue window depending on whether I use the
texture or overlay xv port. When I use the texture port I notice there's what
appears to be a single line of pixels from the video appearing at the top of
the screen.

--
greg