Pixman dependency

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at sun.com
Fri May 18 23:22:49 PDT 2007

Soeren Sandmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As a heads up, over the next few days I'll be adding a hard dependency
> on the pixman library, which is available from a git repository on
>
>         git.freedesktop.org/git/pixman

Is there a bugzilla for this?   I didn't see a pixman product choice
on bugs.freedesktop.org or a category under cairo or Xorg.

Building on Solaris with Sun compilers took two small patches (attached
here since I wasn't sure if this was open for commits from Xorg developers
or being treated as a seperate project).

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com